Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Very annoying email this evening...

Okay. I know I may offend, but this is how the emails went. My father in-law emailed, asking Rob (for those of you who don't know, that's my husband's name) to call him before American Idol came on. I figured I would be nice and tell him Rob went to work, plus when his schedule typically is set for. Week 1 (this week), he works Monday night, Tuesday night, and Saturday night. Week 2 (next week), he works Sunday night, Thursday night, and Friday night. He works as a LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) at a nursing home on 3 12-hour shifts. So, I replied all of this information to him. Plus, I told him Rob probably won't get to talk with him because it was going to be a crazy night at work.

Well, here is what he said in response: I don't know how you guys are going to do it with him only working three days a week. Has he found anything else yet? Why did they cut the days like that? And now with you going to school it will be even harder.

So, am I REALLY annoyed at this response or what. So, here is my response to him:
He requested the 3 12-hour shifts to be home more often with Cassi. She’s been needing extra help with school. I can only do so much. They didn’t cut his hours. Right now, he is looking for something part-time, but may not. My schooling is completely covered by Financial Aid, plus a refund. I’m going to school full-time hours while Cassi is in school. We will make do like we have been. Plus, when we’ve had trouble, my parents have had no problem helping us out.

I didn't care if I offended him or not. I have been having a crappy night, being tired from the puppies, kid, and husband. So, I didn't want to hear it from him. Plus, ever since we've been married, they've made it very difficult for us. Unlike my parents.

So, I know I'll hear it from Rob about these emails, but FRANKLY I don't give a CRAP!

Love to all,

Cathy
8^ )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You tell him! That is a load of crap what he was saying! He didn't give a shit before so why does he cre now?!?!