Saturday, April 21, 2012

It's Saturday at 10:15 pm...

Shew! So many things to discuss but where do I start?

I have so MANY friends who live too far away to just visit. That would have been cool on a Saturday night! I did get to play with my iPhone. I needed to reset my music. With so many songs and just NOT ENOUGH room. So, I'm picking stuff I want to listen to at work. Since I gave the Pod back to the hubby man, I'm using this not just for the phone but to listen to.

All is good.

But, back to my friends. Even for those who are here, my closest friends are at least an hour away. Anytime I want to visit, it's always an all day adventure. We had a dinner tonight with the lodge so it was no visiting for me. BUT, I have this one friends, I would REALLY love to visit, hang out, watch some of the boob tube, talk, etc. It would be an all-day road trip just to get to his house. I've been nosy about visiting. What is his house like? How is it decorated? I know he likes to bake. AND, it would definitely be fun to bake with him. Why? Because he likes Zucchini Bread. And, I have a to-die-for recipe. I've not shared it with many people. My hubby's grandmother gave it to me. And, I've turned it into other dessert breads. And my friend, among other people, think I should start a bakery business.

BUT, I'm afraid. There's too much at stake right now that holds me back. My friend has been supportive. Have never asked, but I bet he would agree and support me.

He's the one that got me back into the blogging game. And writing in general. I've been using my nifty little iPhone to keep my notes like I used to before. I've been doing so many logical things that my creative side has been hampered. Hopefully I can get my butt back in gear. Plus, I'm ready to head back to school in the Fall, looking for my Master of Arts in Education and a Education Technology endorsement.

Shew! Lots to do. Plus, come next year is my high school's 50th year anniversary. I can't wait! I definitely want to go, even if I have to drive the Friday right after work and stay until Sunday afternoon before returning. I have SOOOO many people I want to see.

As you can tell, my thoughts are VERY scatter-brained. I think this may help me get my thoughts in order too!


"I love you more than I can say!" - listening to More Than I Can Say by Leo Sayer

Listening to a playlist right now that I called Me! It has music from the 70's until now. It's even got Glee music, 70's, 80's, Soft Rock, Country, etc. I think it's got a little of everything.


"The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, nor the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when he discovers that someone else believes in him and is willing to trust him with his friendship. "
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

I found this saying today, I think it's just AMAZING!

With that, I'm going to close for the night.
May say more later! But, I'm done for now!

Lots of love,
Cathy

No comments: