Monday, June 12, 2006

My Birthday...

For those of you who don't know, my birthday is coming up next Monday. I will be 35. It has been a wild year for me. From starting school, to Cassi starting Kindergarten, to Rob getting the job of a lifetime at the Cleveland Clinic, it has been crazy.

Right now, I'm getting ready for my classes this evening. I'm going to take a quick nap before class, but am also playing with my iPod.

Okay, for those of you who know me and want to get gifts for me, I only want 1 thing, gift cards for iTunes.

I'll write more about the last year over the next few days. This week in Creative Writing, I have to write 2 fiction stories. Anyone have any ideas for stories I can write. They are to be short, about 1-3 pages typed. So, if anyone wants to give ideas, let me know.

Love to all,
Cathy 8^ )

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok... I'll keep that in mind since I didn't know what to get you!

Unknown said...

Oh I have an idea, you could write about Cassi's speach imparement and how we found out what the problem was. Or you could write about your decission to go back to school!